The Community of Stakeholders
Results from the PHOENIX Final Workshop
- 36 participants from 8 countries
- 5 projects dealing with cybersecurity and critical infrastructures
- 6 panellists suggested improvements for the PHOENIX Policy Brief
In the wonderful scenario of Rome, the PHOENIX project held its own Final Workshop. An event of paramount importance for the results and opportunities. See results and photos of the event here.
PHOENIX Final Workshop
July 7, 2022 | 10:00 - 18:00 CET | Rome (Italy)
- Which is the status of Electrical Power and Energy Systems (EPES) and existing armours against cyber and privacy attacks?
- How to reconcile EPES critical infrastructure development activities with privacy, ethics, societal and cybersecurity concerns?
If you are interested to debate these and other questions, PHOENIX is organising the Final Workshop and a round table with a pool of policy makers and experts. For further details, see here.
Welcome to the PHOENIX Community of Stakeholders
This website is a tool for sharing informative material and gathering feedback through surveys, focus groups and roundtables about the methods and tools developed in the PHOENIX project for protecting critical infrastructures (i.e. energy) against cyber and privacy attacks.
The goal of this community of stakeholders (CoS) is to create a pool of experts, operators and policy makers that will participate in the discussion of solutions, recommendations and policy options.